Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Quotes, stories and more sought for book

This was forwarded to me by my friend Gerry. I think some of you might be interested i contributing a thought or two. ~M

Hi Everyone

My friend Judy has had the recent pleasure of meeting an amazing woman, Sharmila Nahna, who is putting together a book that I thought you may all be interested in contributing to. Titled “My Mum Said”, Sharm is creating a book of quotes, stories, sayings, those little pearls of wisdom that have passed on to us or that we would like to pass on to our children. As you will see, proceeds from the book will all be donated to charities that work to support mothers and families.
Visit www.mymumsaid.com to see what this book is going to be all about and to leave your own “pearl” to share with others.

Am looking forward to seeing the finished product!
SusanMarie
God Bless Our Troops
Screen For All Cancers

No comments: