Friday, November 16, 2007

Ronnie Turso to perform in SoCal and sign new book & DVD set

Here's some excerpts from my latest letter from my buddy Ronnie Turso. He's a terrific entertainer and fun for all ages - my mom loves him. So do something different and support a great indie guy ~M

Ronnie Turso:

I will be back there (at Galli's, of course) to send 2007 into some cosmic abyss, and to joyously ring in 2008. The schedule will be a little different this year. I will be there on December 28th (Fri) and December 29th (Sat)...but then off Sunday...and back for New Year's Eve (December 31st, Mon. night). The same as every year, call Pete Stella at Galli's (909.941.1100) to be sure to get a good seat. From past experience, it would not be a bad thing to call soon...New Year's Eve is one of those nights when things happen very quickly. There can be no reservations one day...and filled the next. I know that Pete will be sending out his email telling you all about the plans for that night. So if you haven't already put your name on his list, contact him through www.gallis.net and get on it. I will try to send you one last reminder in the beginning of December, if there are tables still available.

And thanks to all of you who have gotten the autobiographical DVD set, "Just Another Singer With A Song", and my book, "It Just Makes Sense...I Think!" which was released on October 29th. If you did not get the information about the book, and are interested, you can go to my website www.ronnieturso.com and order it there, or you can go to www.publishamerica.com It is supposed to be listed with Amazon.com, Google.com and Barnes and Noble, but so far it hasn't been...I'm checking on it. The ISBN # is 1-4241-8409-6. Or if you want to save yourself the intricacies of online buying, you can get a signed copy at Galli's! I sent Pete some copies so that if you're passing by (or live in the area), you can stop in and get it . I will bring more copies with me in December.

No comments: