Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Every Time I Die to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

While your stomachs and wallets are recuperating from the Thanksgiving holiday, mellow out to the rock n’ roll hardcore styling of Buffalo’s Every Time I Die on ABC. In case you missed it the first time, Every Time I Die’s performance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” will re-air this Friday night, November 23, at 12:05 AM. The band’s October 31 performances of “We’rewolf” and “No Son Of Mine” will re-air in all their nationally-televised glory.

Every Time I Die recently wrapped up a tour with Underoath, Poison The Well, and Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, and are currently looking ahead to their co-headlining spot on the Take Action Tour.

If you missed Every Time I Die the first time, do NOT miss them again. The ETID episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” airs this Friday, November 23 at 12:05 AM.

No comments: