AOL Music's Spinner.com editors have just named the 25 best songs of 2007. Unlike other lists that focus on the year's biggest hits, Spinner's selections include an eclectic mix of genres ranging from Porter Wagoner's "Satan's River" at #12 to Rihanna's uber hit "Umbrella" at #6 to indie sensation Peter Bjorn and John's "Young Folks" at #11. The editors selected Swell Season's "Falling Slowly" as the best song of the year. The Swell Season in an album by Irish musician Glen Hansard and Czeck singer and pianist Marketa Irglova.
25. Bjork, 'Earth Intruders'
24. Kevin Michael, 'We All Want the Same Thing'
23. Flight of the Conchords, 'Business Time'
22. Interpol, 'The Heinrich Maneuver'
21. Richard Hawley, 'Tonight the Streets Are Ours'
20. Feist, '1 2 3 4'
19. Paul McCartney, 'My Ever Present Past'
18. Blonde Redhead, '23'
17. Maroon 5, 'Makes Me Wonder'
16. Against Me!, 'New Wave'
15. Rilo Kiley, 'Breakin' Up'
14. Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, 'Nobody's Baby'
13. Jens Lekman, 'Postcards to Nina'
12. Porter Wagoner, 'Satan's River'
11. Peter Bjorn and John, 'Young Folks'
10. LCD Soundsystem, 'Someone Great'
9. Lily Allen, 'Smile'
8. Albert Hammond Jr., '101'
7. Justice, 'D.A.N.C.E.'
6. Rihanna, 'Umbrella'
5. Bruce Springsteen, 'Girls in Their Summer Clothes'
4. Tegan and Sara, 'Back in Your Head'
3. Amy Winehouse, 'Tears Dry on Their Own'
2. Kanye West, 'Good Life'
1. Swell Season, 'Falling Slowly'