Friday, November 13, 2009

Alistair Tober to perform in San Pedro

Sunday, December 6th at 6p.m.,
please join me and my outstanding band
Live on stage at The Warner Grand Theatre
in San Pedro, CA

I will be joined by an all star line up of musicians...

Josh Nelson(accompanist to Natalie Cole) on Piano
Graham Dechter(Clayton/Hamilton Orchestra) on Guitar
Hamilton Price(Billy Childs Ensemble) on Upright Bass
Kevin Kanner(Paul Anka, Bill Holman Big Band) on Drums

for more information, please visit my website
www.alistairtober.com

you can purchase tickets directly off my site
or call (310)519-8566 24 hrs. a day

This show will be an intimate, storytellers type performance
with some of your favorite holiday classics, new holiday songs
and some swingin' Jazz songs to help get you in the spirit of the Holidays

No comments: