Thursday, February 24, 2011

McGinty's Gallery at the End of the World closeout sale Saturday and Sunday

Hello all, Ben here from the gallery.

I hope your year has started off well. I am e-mailing you to let you know It's time for the liquidation sale.

I will be selling off a lot of the miscellaneous props and things. We have old doors, windows and all the bits and pieces that have accumulated through the years..

I have sorted through my collection of vintage clothes and collectibles to add to the sale, along with a bunch of old trunks that the clothes were stored in.

The stove & kitchen misc. will be included. As well as the front counter.

We have a fun collection of things and I hope you can make it over.

If your unable to make the sale, we are planning a farewell potluck BBQ on
March 26th from 3pm till 9pm.
Mark your calendar for the last art bender BBQ

The dates of the sale will be
Saturday and Sunday Februar 26th & 27th 9 AM to 3pm
On the 27th we'll blowing out whats left!

the address is;
2475 N. Lake ave
Altadena Ca. 91001-2441

We look forward to seeing you again.
Ben and the gang here at GATEOTW

No comments: