Thursday, April 18, 2013

Naama Kates in LA April 26


Naama Kates


ROOM 5



Naama Kates




April


26


Los Angeles, CA



Hey y'all

Where did all the music go?  Feels like I'm riding it when it used to write me.

I just sent out my first batch of CDs so don't fret if you haven't received it yet; I have not forgotten you!  Just a costly business, all of this all.... 

To those of you who haven't pre-purchased one via IndieGogo months ago or otherwise, please do so if ya like; they are now available at:


In hard copy... Or through Amazon or iTunes... "King for the Day" and "The Unexamined Life" both.  I dunno.  I'm sure you know.  But I still like to dream about the day that someone will wanna buy one.....  Oh, phantasie....

OR- you could come to my show..... Friday, April 26th at 10 PM at Room 5.  Room 5 is amazing and Emily Herndon/The Well Pennies are on at 9, and then um, us, and then, we'll be followed by Dree Paterson, who sounds like Amy Winehouse.  <3 nbsp="" p="">

I don't have any more shows booked in LA... 

It used to write me.

Love and other indoor sports
NK



              

No comments: