Monday, April 6, 2009

Arcadia Relay for Life needs team members

From Scott Shimamoto:

I’m looking for some people to join my team for the Arcadia Relay For Life!

If you’re not aware, 2 out of every 5 people will be told “you have cancer” in their lifetimes. We MUST find a cure for this dreaded disease!

This year’s Relay for Life will be held at the Santa Anita race track on June 27th and 28th.

We could really use your help this year. Please click on the link below to either join my team or make a donation. If you would like to be on the planning committee, please contact me as well.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09CA?pg=personal&fr_id=13899&fr_id=13899&px=4121103

This is the main website if you want to join another team or start your own!
http://www.relayforlife.org/arcadiaca

----------------------------
Also, I’m doing a show at the world famous “Comedy Store” in Hollywood on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 8 pm.

Tickets are $15 with a two drink minimum. Vargus Mason (Def Comedy Jam, Gotham Live, Last Comic Standing) will also be performing.

You can hang out after the show and maybe meet some stars (besides me!). Last Time I was there, I met Bobby Lee and Pauly Shore!!!

If you don’t have any plans, come out and support live comedy! I guarantee you a GREAT time!!!

For reservations: scott@nwcapitalmtg.com

------------------

The AAR / REP is throwing their annual Bingo Night “May Day Bingo” on May 1 at 6:00 PM.

Tickets are $20 for adults and children $12 (15 and under) presale.

Tickets include dinner, one fountain beverage, one bingo card, and one fun time

Proceeds from this event will help local charities that disparately need our help.

Please contact me to reserve a seat

scott@nwcapitalmtg.com

No comments: