Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update from Luanne Hunt

Mornin' Everyone!

I was thinking today that at this beautiful time of celebrating the ressurection of Jesus Christ, how fitting it is that my song "I Want To Stand Where Jesus Stood" is being embraced around the globe.

I received word this morning that the song has been placed in rotation on 19 stations in the U.S. and places such as, Australia, New Zealand, Austria and Denmark.

Also, thanks to all of you who played the song on my Airplay Direct page, it's still climbing the Top 100 chart. It's now at No. 43 and needs about 200-250 more plays to hit No. 1.

If you could go the the site and play the song today or over the weekend, I would really appreciat it. Here's the link:
www.airplaydirect.com/luannehuntgospel

Also want to wish you all a very happy Easter and express my thanks again for your love and support.

Rainbow Wishes,
Luanne
Check out my newly designed Website at www.luannehunt.com

No comments: