Friday, July 2, 2010

Brian Kenny Fresno returning to L.A. with Rademacher

Deer LA-

It's that time again where I invite all 6 million of you to my show, and sob myself to sleep thinking about all of my deer freinds who were not able to make it, and the many others who have given there all to make all of this possible.

The Bookers, the bands, the minnyins who make up the cult of Fresno, all working together to bring you the best possible expereeince, only to be in many cases thwarted by the crippling grip of Los Angeles. I know you all have 3 jobs, an rehearsals for the 4 bands your in, and your sister is in a play that night, and your roomate's band is playing over at the Trendmonger, and even though you don't like them vary much, you are obliged to be their and show those untalented sons of bitches some support.

Well- I say no more!

Call in sick to your job, lie to your sister, find a new roomate-Brian Kenney Fresno is coming to town.

I'll be with my good Fresno friends, Rademacher- My favorite Fresno band.

They were the only ones that ever asked me to play with them here in Fresno, and introduced me to there friends and championed my Fresno Sound(tm). I wrote a song for them.

Rademacher has a residency at Casey's , and has been kind enough to put me on the bill for

Fri July 16th
613 SOUTH GRAND AVENUE
DOWNTOWN LA 90017

This will be a rare opportoonity to play an LA show that does not suck, in front of more than 8 people, I hope.

Come be a part of this magical event, and find out why Fresno is more than just a dream.
.....And they said it couldn't be done.

I'll be playing with my brother Ryan Kenney Poughkeepsie, who sings and plays drums with me live over the internet.

Our show is kicking more ass than Chuck Norris AND Bruce Lee combined, so come wittness.
I will give you a dollar if you're not entertained.

It's been a long time since I've seen you- I took about 10 months off of the music business to heal the tendonitis I gave my self playing a 12 hour marathon June 21st 09.

Momentum is a hard thing to re-establish, so please help me be excited about being a part of this vibrant, oppurtoonity filled industry again, some more.

Also, know that though I like to chide and deride you, I really do love you all, AND your Los Angeles.

I only wish that we were not so estranged.

Please help spread the word- If you are on this list, I can't explane to you how lucky you are. Consider the vastness of LA and how, unbelievably enough, most people have NEVER HEARD OF Brian Kenney Fresno.

I know this may seem unfathomable to you, given the magnitude of my greatness and the brilliance of the light that radiates from within, but it's true.

Sad but true.

Let's rectify this situashun, and soon.

Perhaps you could use your sell phone for good instead of evil by texting and etceterraing everyone in it when the fateful time arrives.

This will be an extension of my Big Surprise Birthday Concerts (tm) here in Fresno July 22nd, and Berkeley July 23rd.

Come to all 3 shows and win a balloon!

Thanks and hope to see ya soon,
BKF
Brian Kenney Fresno
www.bonghitrecords.com
www.myspace.com/briankenneyfresno

No comments: