Monday, July 12, 2010

Ron Ely in Claremont July 17

Dear Music Friends,

Some of you came to Espiau's Restaurant & Cantina, (909) 621-1818, www.espiaus.com at 108 Yale Avenue, in Claremont in April and or June when I played there, and......the owner liked us all so much, we're all invited back! I'll be playing music there this coming Saturday night, 17 July, from 7:00 p.m. until at least 10:00 p.m., and we hope to see YOU and your chosen companions then! Write your song and artist requests down, and bring them Saturday, or email them to me beforehand.

For those who came in June, Kathy didn't win the $1,000,000.00 at Morongo, but she will win the next one, and we might as well practice celebrating, right?

Those of you whom haven't made it yet, it's a cool venue with an outdoor patio, outdoor bar (in door versions of each if you prefer) good food, decent prices, and music by yours truly!

Reservations are available at the phone number above, and I believe you can even say where you want to sit. ASAP is best.

Here's hoping we'll see YOU there this coming Saturday night!

Best,
Ron

626-205-2520

P.S. I keep my gigs posted on: www.myspace.com/ronely , but if you didn't notice, I traded Sundays with another musician and played this morning at the Claremont Farmer's Market instead of my usual "3rd Sunday" next Sunday, 18 July. So I WILL NOT be playing the Claremont Farmer's Market on 18 July. I'll play there again on 15 August per current plan.

P.P.S. I'm selling a guitar for a guy who got it as payment for a bill: FENDER ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC 12-STRING GUITAR, Model JG-12CE/12 NAT, Serial #04075052 with case and on-board electronics (Fishman Classic 4 EQ Mixer and pickup). It's like new, no scratches, no dents, no dings, no chips. It plays great and the pickup works great! Retails $399-449. Asking $225.00 Let me know if you would like photos emailed, and or if you'd like me to bring it Saturday night to Espiau's.

No comments: