Monday, July 19, 2010

Sierra Madre Sue's birtday bash Aug. 7 in Pasadena


Please see the attached most awesome flyer that my pal Tedroy made for my 50th Birthday Bash!
Note the earlier start time.... had to change it to 5pm as I was fortunate to line up so many of my favorite local musicians to provide non-stop entertainment for the evening!


I throw myself a birthday party every 5 years, and those of you who were at my 45th at Gem City and "40 people Turning 40" 5 years before that know that it will be the party of the year!!!
I regret I am not in a financial position to foot the bill for your food and drinks, but there is no cover charge and the Legion's prices are the lowest in town.


One last thing....... or 5 really...
Top 5 Reasons Why I Don't Want any Gifts:


#5 - IF YOU'VE SEEN MY HOUSE, YOU KNOW I REALLY DON'T NEED ANY MORE STUFF!


#4 - DESPITE MY DEAR MOTHER'S EFFORTS, I'VE NEVER BEEN GOOD AT SENDING THANK YOU NOTES.


#3 - SHOPPING HAS NEVER BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO, SO WHY SHOULD I EXPECT YOU TO?


#2 - YOUR PRESENCE IS MY PRESENT!


and the #1 Reason Why I Don't Want any Gifts - INSTEAD OF SPENDING MONEY ON ME, PLEASE TIP THE POOR MUSICIANS!!!

Hope to see you all there in your Hawaiian garb. Prepare to get LEID.


Aloha!
Sierra Madre Sue

No comments: